Friday, August 1, 2008

Dark Knight


After seeing the Dark Knight a second time in two weeks I had to take a moment to enjoy the evening as a whole. The IMAX experience of Dark Knight left me speechless and for a casual evening out with my sister and a few friends it was a perfect night. A perfect night that is to be in my skirt of the week! My outfit was comfy enough for the theater and to bear the humidity outside. Simple summer colors: purple tee, white wrap tie skirt & white sandals. Outside the Udvar-Hazy Center I took a moment to find my Batman; who will be coming home maƱana.

On me:
top: Limited
skirt: Armani Exchange
shoes: t-strap flats
bag: vintage
accessory: patent leather black headband

1 comment:

Angry Asian said...

my fave look this week. your outfit is all sorts of different colors.