Friday, August 29, 2008

My first time...

On me:
top: H&M
tank: H&M
jeans: F21
shoes: faryl robin

Today is my first time wearing these cutie booties I snagged earlier this summer. They are sort of like ankle rain boots but with a little swagger? I got the stank eye from my friend, D.D'Agostino of Bethesda, MD, when I asked her in the store, "how do these look?" (insert stank eye look) then I shrugged and the only answer she could give was "you're the fashionista". That was enough for me to get these bad boys. They are SO comfortable.

It's rainy and yucky today; I paired my ankle booties with a black and baby blue striped 3/4 length sleeve top, a black tank underneath, skinny dark blue jeans, and some black socks, because today's the first day my feet have been COLD.

Get ready to see me to rock these now till next spring. Definitely a fave item right now; what skirt?

photographer: K. Chaikin

No comments: