Thursday, September 25, 2008

New kicks on the block


On me:
riding hat: AX
skinny jeans: F21
baby doll tank: kimchi&blue
shoes: faryl robin

After my first time wearing these booties, I've been hooked. I have tried a few different looks with these bad boys and have enjoyed them each time but one thing I've noticed that's the same every time is the reaction I get from everyone. 

"Those are interesting".

"I don't know how I feel about your shoes. I mean boots. I mean, WHAT ARE THEY"?

"Whoa, what are those"?

"Are you going for the elf or witch look today"?

What can I say? How do I respond? No, they're booties. Yes they're shoes. No, I wasn't going for the elf OR witch look today. I understand not every person is going to enjoy my taste or my mood which translates into my outfit that day. Basically I can't answer those questions. 

What I can say is - WEAR WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU WEAR. 

Thank you. 

That's it. 

Come again. 

Photgraphy: L.Pham and K.Pham

No comments: