Monday, August 11, 2008

swimming in my feet

On me:
sandals: Steve Madden
toes: Sephora nail polish
bag: Steven by Steve Madden
cosmetic box: Crabtree & Evelynn


While riding scrub in traffic on the way home from a weekend in The Woods, I amused myself by taking snaps of my feet. Hey, a girl has to be fabulous and entertained!

What with my runny nose and itchy eyes, caused by whatever makes my skin uneasy and my hives inflamed, I still survived all the outdoor activity only the woods would have to offer. Surprisingly, I have my hearing back: they were so plugged up from that hike up that sweaty,
nasty and horrible trail. (Mad props to Jenn Bunney and Goddess Athena for the many nudges to try something new. My appreciation will be known one day.)


As we inched closer to home, I was thrilled with what was accomplished over the weekend. Sun kissed from golfing, more enjoyment out of my new-but-never-really-worn gold
metallic-bandeau-bathing suit-top-looking flip flops. Plus, a drop of bright and bold on my toes (compliments of J.Lim; polish # 59). Whew, what a mouthful!

1 comment:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi stylish girl

i've just discovered you blog
it's a recent one ?
congratulation
i wish you lot of pleasure wit it

i am a street style photographer in Paris and my blog www.styleandthecity.com seemingly inspires lot of people around the world. may be you !

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS